Welcome to Connaught Surgery
We are now booking for the FLU CLINIC - please contact the Surgery if you are eligible for this vaccination
All GP Services including appointment requests are available via eConsult. Please click the 'eConsult Get Started' link below and complete the eConsult form. The Surgery will respond to your request. If you are experiencing any problems please contact the Surgery Reception team.
We hope you find this website useful and informative.
Doctors - Dr S. Datta (M), Dr A. Hansi (M), Dr S. Ahmed (M), Dr Y Ajayi (F), Nurse Y. Amanuel
Notice to Patients
Join the PRINCIPLE trial and help fight against COVID-19. Click Here for details
MHP Connaught Surgery are following guidance to try and contain/minimise the spread of COVID-19. For the safety of patients, staff and families we are only booking appointments for urgent clinical requirements. Telephone appointments will be used for all other requirements. You will be informed when the status has changed and Medicus Health Partners are confident that the environment is safe for services to resume to normal.
For the latest Covid-19 advice please visit www.nhs.uk
If you think you may have Covid-19 please do not go to the Surgery, Pharmacy or Hospital. Please click here to use the NHS 111 online service to find out what to do. Please Click Here for general information on the Coronavirus. Please click here for information on any support available for Elderly, Vulnerable or Isolated patients.
If you are leaving our practice, please let us know the name and address of your new GP practice. There may be certain restrictions with our new IT system and GP to GP transfer of notes may not happen. It is therefore extremely important that you let us know the name and address of your new GP, for us to send your records securely.
Thank you for your co-operation
Please note if you are not able to use your online access please contact the Surgery to revalidate your online login
Medicus Health Partners
As of the 1/09/2018, Connaught Surgery is part of Medicus Health Partners.
We are pleased to announce that our Practice is working towards a brighter future for our patients. Connaught Surgery has collaborated with 14 other practices in Enfield to form Medicus Health Partners (MHP). This exciting development will provide the foundation for a new model of General Practice which we believe will provide a valuable contribution to the NHS as a whole which will ultimately result in a better service for all of our patients.
- We will still continue to provide you with an excellent service, however we are currently changing the way we work by reviewing the way in which we deliver our services and the organisation of our practice so that we can better serve our patients' needs.
- Please bear with us whilst we implement those changes. Over the next few months we will be asking you for your views and opinions on how we can improve our services.
- Please visit this site regularly over the next 6 months to find out about the changes that are taking place. Please also take part in the online questionnaires and surveys that we will be posting in this site, to find out your views so that we can improve on the services that we offer.
- Please Click here for more information about Medicus Health Partners (MHP) Website - Details of all 15 Practices found under MHP Practices Tab.
CLICK HERE to complete Your feedback is valued!
To Book & Cancel appointments,Order Repeat Medication or view your Medication History & Allergies using PATIENT ACCESS :
CLICK HERE to access I-PATIENT Services for the above On-line Services
PLEASE NOTE ALL PATIENTS NEED TO REGISTER FOR THESE ONLINE SERVICES
Out Of Hours Service
You can now see a GP or Nurse at the Enfield Hubs:
(1) Evergreen Primary Care Centre, 1 Smythe Close, Edmonton, N9 0TW
(2) Carlton House Surgery, 28 Tenniswood Road, Enfield, EN1 3LL
(3) The Woodberry Practice, 1 Woodberry Avenue, Winchmore Hill, N21 3LE
(4) Eagle House Surgery, 291 High Street, Ponders End, Enfield, EN3 4DN
Evening & weekend appointments available to all Enfield patients. Mon-Fri 6.30pm-8.00pm Weekends & public holidays 8.00am-8.00pm . Contact the Surgery or if the Surgery is closed call 111 to book appointments at any of these Hubs.
Click Out of Hours Services when Practice closed for more details for Out of Hours services when Practice closed
(Site updated 17/09/2020)